Newhart, Jessica R.
Jessica R. Newhart
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Raised in Kingsport since the age of 4, Jessica Newhart returned to her hometown after graduating in 2006 from Vermont Law School. Jessica successfully managed her solo practuce until she was hired by the TN Dept. of Children's Services, Northeast Division.
Jessica felt called again to private practice, where she continues to work today.
Jessa has attended the National Institute for Trial Advocacy's intensive training program.
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- J.D. - 2006
- Emory & Henry College, Emory, Virginia
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: Environmental Studies
- Tennessee, 2010
- Washington County Bar Association, Present
- Tennessee Bar Association, Present
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- General Practice (Wills, Landlord Tenant, etc)
- Legal Aid of East TN Pro Bono programs, 2009 to Present
- Greg Fancisco Attorney
- TN Department of Children’s Services, Associate General Counsel
- National Wildlife Foundation, Legal Intern, 2005